- General map of Cairo.
- La Luisiana cedida al Rei N. S. por S. M. Christianisima, con la...
- La Californie ou Nouvelle Caroline : teatro de los trabajos, ...
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Amérique septentrion.lle [i.e. septentrionale] : composée, ...
- Carte figurative et approximative des quantités de céréales qui ...
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- Plan of New Orleans.
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
- Beijing and vicinity.
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Clarion, Clarion County
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- Exquisita and magno aliquot mensium periculo lustrata et iam ...
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- Armée de Rochambeau, 1782. Carte des environs de Williamsburg en...
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Pennsylvania Remove Subject: History Remove Location: Frederick Remove
Regional view shows paths taken by different segments of the Union army on a march from Frederick, Md., to Gettysburg, Pa., as well as the location of the Confederate army units in the vicinity. The Union troops were under the commands of Reynolds, Howard, Sickles, Slocum, Hancock, Sykes and Gregg.
- Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1863-06-30