- Plan général du Fort Septentrional du Detour des Anglois, tel ...
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- Merrimac, Mass.
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- General map of Cairo.
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- Rio Colorado of the West
- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- Hudson's Bay's country
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- La Luisiana cedida al Rei N. S. por S. M. Christianisima, con la...
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Pennsylvania Remove Subject: History Remove Location: Monongahela River Valley Remove
Scale not given. Manuscript, pen-and-ink and pencil. Relief shown by hachures. In this map the name Ohio R. ou la belle rivière is applied also to the Allegheny. The words "direction of" have been inserted in pencil between "By" and "an Indian." "No. 28." Includes notes. On verso: John Montresor. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault ...
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1755