- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- Yellowstone National Park
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- The city of New York.
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Carte detaillée de West Point sur la rivière d'York au confluent...
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Pennsylvania Remove Subject: History Remove Location: New Jersey Remove Location: North Carolina Remove
Covers Virginia and Maryland and portions of Delaware, Pennsylvania, New Jersey and North Carolina. Shows some fortifications. Relief shown by hachures. Sewn on to and mounted on cloth backing. "Entered by Evans & Cogswell according of the act of Congress of the Confederate States in the Clerks Office of the Distr. Court of the District of South Carolina." Confederate imprint. Includes inset. Available also ...
- Contributor: Evans & Cogswell
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1861