- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
- Descripsion des costs, pts., rades, illes de la Nouuele France ...
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- Carte particulière d'une partie de la Louisianne ou les fleuve ...
- Ivory Coast.
- The city of New York.
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1800-1899 Remove Subject: Pennsylvania Remove Subject: History Remove Location: New Jersey Remove
Covers Virginia and Maryland and portions of Delaware, Pennsylvania, New Jersey and North Carolina. Shows some fortifications. Relief shown by hachures. Sewn on to and mounted on cloth backing. "Entered by Evans & Cogswell according of the act of Congress of the Confederate States in the Clerks Office of the Distr. Court of the District of South Carolina." Confederate imprint. Includes inset. Available also ...
- Contributor: Evans & Cogswell
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1861