- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- L'hydrographie françoise : recueil des cartes générales et ...
- Amérique septentrion.lle [i.e. septentrionale] : composée, ...
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- Beijing and vicinity.
- Plano. I descripcion de la costa, desde el Cavo Cañaveral, hasta...
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Pennsylvania Remove Subject: History Remove Location: Petersburg Remove
Map of the main battlefields, routes, camps and head qrs., in the Gettysburg, Wilderness and Appomattox campaigns of the Civil War in U.S. /
Scale 1:506,880. LC Civil War Maps (2nd ed.), 512 From his Map and description of the main battlefields, routes, camps and headquarters in the Gettysburg, Wilderness and Appomattox campaigns of the Civil War in the United States. Chicago, 1900. 24 p. 23 cm. Shows "places and dates of battles," "blue lines-Union routes," "red lines-Confederate routes," railroads, canals, towns, rivers, and relief by hachures. "Losses ...
- Contributor: Smith, Joshua
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1900