- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Clarion, Clarion County
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- Carte detaillée de West Point sur la rivière d'York au confluent...
- Beijing and vicinity.
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- China-India border.
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- Ivory Coast.
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- Exquisita and magno aliquot mensium periculo lustrata et iam ...
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Pennsylvania Remove Subject: History Remove Location: Sharpsburg Remove
Covers parts of Pennsylvania, Maryland, and Virginia, focusing on the Gettysburg area south through Sharpsburg and Frederick City, Md., and ending around Harpers Ferry, Va. [now W.Va.]. At the end of June 1863, Union and Confederate troops were moving towards Gettysburg, Pa. The conflict at Gettysburg was fought July 1-3 with Confederate troops retreating south after that time. Sneden includes dates at various locations ...
- Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1861