- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- The city of New York.
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Base map of Alabama].
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- Rio Colorado of the West
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Ivory Coast.
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- L'hydrographie françoise : recueil des cartes générales et ...
- Merrimac, Mass.
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Pennsylvania Remove Subject: History Remove Location: Villanova Remove
Map of supplementary reconnaissance of the approaches to Philadelphia by the Lancaster Turnpike : including the section between Villa Nova and Paoli /
Road map showing minor fortifications along the Philadelphia and Lancaster Turnpike. Relief shown by form lines. Pen-and-ink, red ink, and pink watercolor. Former ownership stamp in lower right corner: U.S.C. & G. Survey. Library and Archives, Jan. 28, 1902, acc. no. 53677; adhesive label affixed in lower right corner: 854 St; no. rubber-stamped on verso: 290. Statement of attribution of Henry L. Whiting is ...
- Contributor: Whiting, Henry L. - Bache, A. D. (Alexander Dallas) - United States Coast Survey
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1863