- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- Hudson's Bay's country
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- L'hydrographie françoise : recueil des cartes générales et ...
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- General map of Cairo.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- Ivory Coast.
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- Plan de New-York et des environs, levé par Montrésor, ingénieur ...
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Yellowstone National Park
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Pennsylvania Remove Subject: History Remove Location: Villanova Remove
Map of supplementary reconnaissance of the approaches to Philadelphia by the Lancaster Turnpike : including the section between Villa Nova and Paoli /
Road map showing minor fortifications along the Philadelphia and Lancaster Turnpike. Relief shown by form lines. Pen-and-ink, red ink, and pink watercolor. Former ownership stamp in lower right corner: U.S.C. & G. Survey. Library and Archives, Jan. 28, 1902, acc. no. 53677; adhesive label affixed in lower right corner: 854 St; no. rubber-stamped on verso: 290. Statement of attribution of Henry L. Whiting is ...
- Contributor: Whiting, Henry L.
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1863