- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- Beijing and vicinity.
- Grand Canyon
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- Armée de Rochambeau, 1782. Carte des environs de Williamsburg en...
- Americae sive qvartae orbis partis nova et exactissima ...
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- [Base map of Alabama].
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Battle of Monocacy.
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Plan de la ville de Venise : reduit sur un plan en 20. feuilles ...
- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Pennsylvania Remove Subject: History Remove Location: Winchester Remove
Concerns an area of Maryland and Virginia between the towns of Cumberland, Md., on the west and Harpers Ferry, Va. [now W.Va.], on the eastern side of the map. Sneden details the mountainous topography highlighting rivers, especially the Potomac River, and including the rail system through this area. Just north of Winchester, Va., there is a line of unidentified Confederate troops. The only other ...
- Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1863