- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- La cuestion social en las Antillas Espanolas discurso ...
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
- Ivory Coast.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Carte figurative et approximative des quantités de céréales qui ...
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- Plan de la ville de Venise : reduit sur un plan en 20. feuilles ...
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- New Zealand.
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Pennsylvania Remove Subject: Philadelphia Remove Location: Delaware Remove
Scale ca. 1:5,000. Oriented with north toward the upper right. Shows name and location of important buildings and wharf facilities. Inset: A chart of Delaware Bay and River, from the original by Mr. Fisher of Philadelphia, 1776 [ca. 1:700,000] Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault AACR2
- Contributor: Easburn, Benjamin - André, Peter - Dury, Andrew
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1776