- Amérique septentrion.lle [i.e. septentrionale] : composée, ...
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- Hudson's Bay's country
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 ...
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- Chicago, central business section.
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- China-India border.
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- New Zealand.
- A capital do Brasil.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1740-1749 Remove Subject: Peru Remove Subject: Callao Region (Peru) Remove
Shows coast of Peru in region of Callao. Depths shown by soundings. Oriented with north toward the upper left. Watermarks: IV, fleur-de-lis, and other unidentifiable watermark. Pen-and-ink and pencil. Mounted on cloth backing. LC Luso-Hispanic World, 711 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Maggs number annotated in pencil in lower right margin: 16. Vault
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1744