- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- L'hydrographie françoise : recueil des cartes générales et ...
- Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 ...
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina-Tennessee, ...
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Amérique septentrion.lle [i.e. septentrionale] : composée, ...
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- The city of New York.
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Lo que dice la historia cartas al señor Ministro de Ultramar
Results 1 - 1 of 1
[Scene of the late naval fight and the environs of Fortress Monroe, and Norfolk and Suffolk, now threatened by General Burnside].
Relief shown pictorially. Bird's-eye view of Hampton Roads region showing fortifications, camps, the Monitor lying off Fortress Monroe, and "Gen. Burnside's advance" on Suffolk, Va. Title from lower margin of view appearing in William Jenning Demorest's New York illustrated news, v. 5. no. 124, Mar. 22, 1862, p. 317. Wood block is composed of 12 separate parts joined together, each part 6 x 13 ...
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1862