- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- Republic of Liberia
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- Yellowstone National Park.
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 ...
- Rio Colorado of the West
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- London &c. actually surveyed
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- Environs de Quebec: Bloque par les Americains du 8. decembre ...
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- A capital do Brasil.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Railroads Remove Language: Ng Remove Location: South Carolina Remove
Shows the southern border of South Carolina, northern border of Georgia, and eastern borders of Alabama and Tennessee, with railroads, towns, forts, prisons, landforms, and waterways.
- Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1861