- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- The city of New York.
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- Armée de Rochambeau, 1782. Carte des environs de Williamsburg en...
- Republic of Liberia
- Amérique septentrion.lle [i.e. septentrionale] : composée, ...
- New Zealand.
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- Plan de la ville de Charlestown, de ses retranchements et du ...
- La Luisiana cedida al Rei N. S. por S. M. Christianisima, con la...
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- Grand Canyon
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Battle of Monocacy.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Railroads Remove Language: Ng Remove Location: South Carolina Remove
Shows the southern border of South Carolina, northern border of Georgia, and eastern borders of Alabama and Tennessee, with railroads, towns, forts, prisons, landforms, and waterways.
- Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1861