- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- Plan de la ville de Charlestown, de ses retranchements et du ...
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- Plano. I descripcion de la costa, desde el Cavo Cañaveral, hasta...
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- Map of Liberia
- Plan de Rhodes-Island, et position de l'armée françoise a ...
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Railroads Remove Language: Ng Remove Subject: Fredericksburg Remove
The purpose of this map is uncertain; it may have been to identify the rail lines within the corridor between Fredericksburg and Petersburg. Included (as phrased by Sneden) are the Richmond and Danville Railroad, Lynchburg Railroad, Norfolk and Petersburg Railroad, Virginia Central Railroad, and the Richmond Fredericksburg (Railroad). A few key events in the entire war are indicated such as the surrender of Lee ...
- Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox
- Original Format: Maps