- The panorama of St. Louis.
- Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 ...
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- Beijing and vicinity.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- Republic of Liberia
- Carte de l'Amerique Septentrionnale : depuis le 25, jusqu'au ...
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- Map of Liberia
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1900-1999 Remove Subject: Railroads Remove Location: New Jersey Remove
Available also through the Library of Congress web site as a raster image.
- Contributor: Rand Mcnally and Company
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1908