- Map of Liberia
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- China-India border.
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- New Zealand.
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Railroads Remove Location: New York Remove Location: Brooklyn Remove
Street map of Brooklyn published for Advertising Bureau, Brooklyn City Rail Road Company. Overprinted in brown to show "Twelve Routes, 42 miles of Streets and Avenues Traversed by Cars, all Starting from ...
- Contributor: J. Beers & Co.
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1874