- Americae sive qvartae orbis partis nova et exactissima ...
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- La Californie ou Nouvelle Caroline : teatro de los trabajos, ...
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- A capital do Brasil.
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- Ivory Coast.
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Railroads Remove Location: Northeastern States Remove Contributor: Colton, G. Woolworth Remove
Shows state, county, and township boundaries and indicates mileage between stations.
- Contributor: Colton, G. Woolworth (George Woolworth) - Colton, G. Woolworth
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1860