- Plan de Rhodes-Island, et position de l'armée françoise a ...
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Carte de l'Amerique septentrionale pour servir à l'histoire de ...
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- Environs de Quebec: Bloque par les Americains du 8. decembre ...
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- Yellowstone National Park
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1900-1999 Remove Subject: Railroads Remove Location: United States Remove Location: Pennsylvania Remove
Available also through the Library of Congress web site as a raster image. 1 map : col. ; 53 x 67 cm.
- Contributor: Rand Mcnally and Company
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1908