- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- Chicago, central business section.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- Plan de Rhodes-Island, et position de l'armée françoise a ...
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- Clarion, Clarion County
- Rio Colorado of the West
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- Armée de Rochambeau, 1782. Carte des environs de Williamsburg en...
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- L'hydrographie françoise : recueil des cartes générales et ...
- Plan de la ville de Venise : reduit sur un plan en 20. feuilles ...
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- Hudson's Bay's country
- The city of New York.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Railroads Remove Location: United States Remove Location: Virginia Remove Location: Appomattox Remove
The purpose of this map is uncertain; it may have been to identify the rail lines within the corridor between Fredericksburg and Petersburg. Included (as phrased by Sneden) are the Richmond and Danville Railroad, Lynchburg Railroad, Norfolk and Petersburg Railroad, Virginia Central Railroad, and the Richmond Fredericksburg (Railroad). A few key events in the entire war are indicated such as the surrender of Lee ...
- Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1861