- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- Plan of New Orleans.
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- Ivory Coast.
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
- Map of Liberia
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- Carte figurative et approximative des quantités de céréales qui ...
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Railroads Remove Location: Virginia Remove Location: Appomattox Remove
The purpose of this map is uncertain; it may have been to identify the rail lines within the corridor between Fredericksburg and Petersburg. Included (as phrased by Sneden) are the Richmond and Danville Railroad, Lynchburg Railroad, Norfolk and Petersburg Railroad, Virginia Central Railroad, and the Richmond Fredericksburg (Railroad). A few key events in the entire war are indicated such as the surrender of Lee ...
- Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1861