- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- Plan of New Orleans.
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- La Californie ou Nouvelle Caroline : teatro de los trabajos, ...
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- Americae sive qvartae orbis partis nova et exactissima ...
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- Republic of Liberia
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Railroads Remove Location: Washington Remove Location: Ohio Canal Remove
Map of the located route of the Metropolitan Rail Road and the adjacent country comprising the District of Columbia and the counties of Montgomery, Frederick, and Washington in the state of Maryland, ...
Topographical map of part of Maryland showing relief by hachures, drainage, cities and towns, canals, the Washington Aqueduct, roads, and railroads with mileage on the main survey line. Chartered in 1853.
- Contributor: Hutton, Wm. R. (William Rich) - Metropolitan Railroad Company (Georgetown, Washington, D.C) - Hutton, Wm. R.
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1855