- Rio Colorado of the West
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- Yellowstone National Park
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- Beijing and vicinity.
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Plan of New Orleans.
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 ...
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- [Base map of Alabama].
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Railroads Remove Subject: New England Remove Location: Quebec Remove Subject: Stanstead, Shefford, and Chambly Railroad Remove
Map of the New England states and part of Canada showing the railroad network, relief by hachures, and place names.
- Contributor: Robertson & Seibert - Stanstead, Shefford, and Chambly Railroad
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1858