- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- Plan of New Orleans.
- L'hydrographie françoise : recueil des cartes générales et ...
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Amérique septentrion.lle [i.e. septentrionale] : composée, ...
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- Plan général du Fort Septentrional du Detour des Anglois, tel ...
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of Liberia
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- The city of New York.
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- Clarion, Clarion County
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Railroads Remove Subject: Northeastern States Remove Contributor: Colton, G. Woolworth Remove
New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Maryland, Ohio and Canada, with parts of adjoining states.
Shows state, county, and township boundaries and indicates mileage between stations.
- Contributor: Colton, G. Woolworth
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1860