- Amérique septentrion.lle [i.e. septentrionale] : composée, ...
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- The city of New York.
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- Descripsion des costs, pts., rades, illes de la Nouuele France ...
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- Yellowstone National Park
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- La Californie ou Nouvelle Caroline : teatro de los trabajos, ...
- A capital do Brasil.
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- Clarion, Clarion County
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Railroads Remove Subject: Northeastern States Remove Contributor: Colton, G. Woolworth Remove
New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Maryland, Ohio and Canada, with parts of adjoining states.
Shows state, county, and township boundaries and indicates mileage between stations.
- Contributor: Colton, G. Woolworth
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1860