- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- The city of New York.
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- Plan de la ville de Venise : reduit sur un plan en 20. feuilles ...
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- China-India border.
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Plan de Rhodes-Island, et position de l'armée françoise a ...
- Grand Canyon
- Yellowstone National Park.
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- L'hydrographie françoise : recueil des cartes générales et ...
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- Liberia and its vicinity.
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Railroads Remove Subject: Northeastern States Remove Location: Ohio Remove
Detailed map of Ohio and vicinity showing drainage, cities and towns, mineral deposits, and the railroad network, with emphasis on the main line.
- Contributor: G.W. & C. Colton & Co. - Marietta and Pittsburgh Railroad
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1871