- London &c. actually surveyed
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Environs de Quebec: Bloque par les Americains du 8. decembre ...
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- Battle of Monocacy.
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- The city of New York.
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Exquisita and magno aliquot mensium periculo lustrata et iam ...
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1900-1999 Remove Subject: Real Property Remove Contributor: Texas. General Land Office Remove Location: Hartley County Remove
LC Land ownership maps, 1000 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- Contributor: Texas. General Land Office - McGaughey, W. L.
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1982