- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- Armée de Rochambeau, 1782. Carte des environs de Williamsburg en...
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 ...
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Real Property Remove Location: New York Remove Contributor: Clark, Benjamin A. Remove Subject: Hamilton Remove
Wall map. Includes ill. of area residences and maps of Earlville and Poolville. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Mounted on cloth. LC copy imperfect: Numerous holes in corners and along margins. Vendor: John Carbonell Acquisitions control no. 2006-148
- Contributor: Clark, Benjamin A. - Friend & Au
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1858