- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- Environs de Quebec: Bloque par les Americains du 8. decembre ...
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- Beijing and vicinity.
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- Plan de Rhodes-Island, et position de l'armée françoise a ...
- Map of Liberia
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Real Property Remove Location: New York Remove Contributor: Covens Et Mortier Remove
Scale ca. 1:768,000. Hand colored. Relief shown pictorially. Oriented with north toward the lower left. Shows land grants and purchases in northeastern New York State and granted townships in Vermont and parts of New Hampshire, and Massachusetts. LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 828 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault AACR2: 110; 651/1; 651/2; 650/3; 650/4
- Contributor: Cóvens Et Mortier
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1780