- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- Yellowstone National Park.
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
- Rio Colorado of the West
- Map of Liberia
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- Battle of Monocacy.
- Trabajos parlamentarios de D. Francisco García Molinas, diputado...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Real Property Remove Location: New York Remove Language: Flemish Remove
Manuscript. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Covers New York City region. Pictorial map showing buildings and points of interest. Depths shown by soundings. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the third volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps of New-Netherland and Manhattan ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan - Library of Congress
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1670