- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- Carte particulière d'une partie de la Louisianne ou les fleuve ...
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- [Base map of Alabama].
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- Hudson's Bay's country
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Real Property Remove Location: New York Remove Location: Manhattan Remove Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan Remove
Manuscript. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Covers New York City region. Pictorial map showing buildings and points of interest. Depths shown by soundings. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the third volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps of New-Netherland and Manhattan ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1670