- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- Hudson's Bay's country
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- Battle of Monocacy.
- Americae sive qvartae orbis partis nova et exactissima ...
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Armée de Rochambeau, 1782. Carte des environs de Williamsburg en...
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Real Property Remove Location: New York Remove Location: Manhattan Remove Language: Dutch Remove
Manuscript. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Covers New York City region. Pictorial map showing buildings and points of interest. Depths shown by soundings. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the third volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps of New-Netherland and Manhattan ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1670