- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- Exquisita and magno aliquot mensium periculo lustrata et iam ...
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- Grand Canyon
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- Carte figurative et approximative des quantités de céréales qui ...
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- New Zealand.
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- Plan of New Orleans.
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Merrimac, Mass.
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Real Property Remove Location: New York Remove Location: Manhattan Remove Location: New York Region Remove
Manuscript. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Covers New York City region. Pictorial map showing buildings and points of interest. Depths shown by soundings. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the third volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps of New-Netherland and Manhattan ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1670