- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- La Luisiana cedida al Rei N. S. por S. M. Christianisima, con la...
- General map of Cairo.
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- Republic of Liberia
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Real Property Remove Location: United States Remove Contributor: Pressler, Chas. W. Remove Subject: Fannin County Remove
Blueprint Shows land ownership. "Copied by Legg Jany 1901." LC Land ownership maps, 970 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- Contributor: Pressler, Chas. W. - Texas. General Land Office
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1892