- Korea demilitarized zone.
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- Plano. I descripcion de la costa, desde el Cavo Cañaveral, hasta...
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Chicago, central business section.
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Plan de Rhodes-Island, et position de l'armée françoise a ...
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- Yellowstone National Park.
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Real Property Remove Location: Virginia Remove Contributor: Oltmanns, C. W. Remove Location: Augusta County Remove
[Map of Royal Land Company of Virginia lands in Rockingham, and Augusta counties Virginia, and Pendleton County, West Virginia] /
Title, date, and scale from Stephenson's Civil War maps, 1989. Pen-and-ink, watercolor, and pencil over pencil grid on 3 sheets pasted together sectioned in 2, and mounted on cloth. LC Civil War maps (2nd ed.), H269 Available also through the Library of Congress web site as raster image. In pencil on verso: 330 crossed out.
- Contributor: Oltmanns, C. W.
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1877