- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- Grand Canyon
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- Yellowstone National Park.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Memorias geográficas, históricas, económicas y estadísticas de ...
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- Ivory Coast.
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- Plano. I descripcion de la costa, desde el Cavo Cañaveral, hasta...
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- La situación de Puerto-Rico las falacias de los conservadores y ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina-Tennessee, ...
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Real Property Remove Location: Virginia Remove Contributor: Oltmanns, C. W. Remove Location: Rockingham County Remove
[Map of Royal Land Company of Virginia lands in Rockingham, and Augusta counties Virginia, and Pendleton County, West Virginia] /
Title, date, and scale from Stephenson's Civil War maps, 1989. Pen-and-ink, watercolor, and pencil over pencil grid on 3 sheets pasted together sectioned in 2, and mounted on cloth. LC Civil War maps (2nd ed.), H269 Available also through the Library of Congress web site as raster image. In pencil on verso: 330 crossed out.
- Contributor: Oltmanns, C. W. - Royal Land Company
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1877