- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- Battle of Monocacy.
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- Carte particulière d'une partie de la Louisianne ou les fleuve ...
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- Plan de Rhodes-Island, et position de l'armée françoise a ...
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- China-India border.
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Real Property Remove Location: Virginia Remove Contributor: Oltmanns, C. W. Remove Subject: Augusta County Remove
[Map of Royal Land Company of Virginia lands in Rockingham, and Augusta counties Virginia, and Pendleton County, West Virginia] /
Title, date, and scale from Stephenson's Civil War maps, 1989. Pen-and-ink, watercolor, and pencil over pencil grid on 3 sheets pasted together sectioned in 2, and mounted on cloth. LC Civil War maps (2nd ed.), H269 Available also through the Library of Congress web site as raster image. In pencil on verso: 330 crossed out.
- Contributor: Oltmanns, C. W. - Royal Land Company
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1877