- Armée de Rochambeau, 1782. Carte des environs de Williamsburg en...
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- Rio Colorado of the West
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- Carte particulière d'une partie de la Louisianne ou les fleuve ...
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- Beijing and vicinity.
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- Plan général du Fort Septentrional du Detour des Anglois, tel ...
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Real Property Remove Location: Virginia Remove Subject: Augusta County (Va.) Remove Location: Rockingham County Remove
[Map of Royal Land Company of Virginia lands in Rockingham, and Augusta counties Virginia, and Pendleton County, West Virginia] /
Title, date, and scale from Stephenson's Civil War maps, 1989. Pen-and-ink, watercolor, and pencil over pencil grid on 3 sheets pasted together sectioned in 2, and mounted on cloth. LC Civil War maps (2nd ed.), H269 Available also through the Library of Congress web site as raster image. In pencil on verso: 330 crossed out.
- Contributor: Oltmanns, C. W.
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1877