- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- Plan général du Fort Septentrional du Detour des Anglois, tel ...
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- Carte figurative et approximative des quantités de céréales qui ...
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- China-India border.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 ...
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Real Property Remove Location: Virginia Remove Subject: Augusta County (Va.) Remove Subject: Pendleton County Remove
[Map of Royal Land Company of Virginia lands in Rockingham, and Augusta counties Virginia, and Pendleton County, West Virginia] /
Title, date, and scale from Stephenson's Civil War maps, 1989. Pen-and-ink, watercolor, and pencil over pencil grid on 3 sheets pasted together sectioned in 2, and mounted on cloth. LC Civil War maps (2nd ed.), H269 Available also through the Library of Congress web site as raster image. In pencil on verso: 330 crossed out.
- Contributor: Oltmanns, C. W.
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1877