- Amérique septentrion.lle [i.e. septentrionale] : composée, ...
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- Plan of New Orleans.
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- Grand Canyon
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- The city of New York.
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- Map of Liberia
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- Exquisita and magno aliquot mensium periculo lustrata et iam ...
- Carte figurative et approximative des quantités de céréales qui ...
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- General map of Cairo.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Real Property Remove Location: Virginia Remove Subject: Augusta County (Va.) Remove Subject: Rockingham County Remove
[Map of Royal Land Company of Virginia lands in Rockingham, and Augusta counties Virginia, and Pendleton County, West Virginia] /
Title, date, and scale from Stephenson's Civil War maps, 1989. Pen-and-ink, watercolor, and pencil over pencil grid on 3 sheets pasted together sectioned in 2, and mounted on cloth. LC Civil War maps (2nd ed.), H269 Available also through the Library of Congress web site as raster image. In pencil on verso: 330 crossed out.
- Contributor: Oltmanns, C. W.
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1877