- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- Battle of Monocacy.
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- Ivory Coast.
- Plan de Rhodes-Island, et position de l'armée françoise a ...
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 ...
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- Americae sive qvartae orbis partis nova et exactissima ...
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Real Property Remove Location: Virginia Remove Subject: Augusta County (Va.) Remove Subject: Rockingham County Remove
[Map of Royal Land Company of Virginia lands in Rockingham, and Augusta counties Virginia, and Pendleton County, West Virginia] /
Title, date, and scale from Stephenson's Civil War maps, 1989. Pen-and-ink, watercolor, and pencil over pencil grid on 3 sheets pasted together sectioned in 2, and mounted on cloth. LC Civil War maps (2nd ed.), H269 Available also through the Library of Congress web site as raster image. In pencil on verso: 330 crossed out.
- Contributor: Oltmanns, C. W. - Royal Land Company
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1877