- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- Yellowstone National Park
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- Clarion, Clarion County
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- Exquisita and magno aliquot mensium periculo lustrata et iam ...
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Real Property Remove Location: Virginia Remove Subject: Augusta County Remove Location: Pendleton County Remove
[Map of Royal Land Company of Virginia lands in Rockingham, and Augusta counties Virginia, and Pendleton County, West Virginia] /
Title, date, and scale from Stephenson's Civil War maps, 1989. Pen-and-ink, watercolor, and pencil over pencil grid on 3 sheets pasted together sectioned in 2, and mounted on cloth. LC Civil War maps (2nd ed.), H269 Available also through the Library of Congress web site as raster image. In pencil on verso: 330 crossed out.
- Contributor: Oltmanns, C. W.
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1877