- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- London &c. actually surveyed
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Grand Canyon
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- Chicago, central business section.
- Rio Colorado of the West
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Real Property Remove Location: Virginia Remove Subject: Augusta County Remove Location: Pendleton County Remove
[Map of Royal Land Company of Virginia lands in Rockingham, and Augusta counties Virginia, and Pendleton County, West Virginia] /
Title, date, and scale from Stephenson's Civil War maps, 1989. Pen-and-ink, watercolor, and pencil over pencil grid on 3 sheets pasted together sectioned in 2, and mounted on cloth. LC Civil War maps (2nd ed.), H269 Available also through the Library of Congress web site as raster image. In pencil on verso: 330 crossed out.
- Contributor: Oltmanns, C. W.
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1877