- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Plan de Rhodes-Island, et position de l'armée françoise a ...
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
- La Californie ou Nouvelle Caroline : teatro de los trabajos, ...
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- Clarion, Clarion County
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Real Property Remove Location: Virginia Remove Subject: Augusta County Remove Location: Pendleton County Remove
[Map of Royal Land Company of Virginia lands in Rockingham, and Augusta counties Virginia, and Pendleton County, West Virginia] /
Title, date, and scale from Stephenson's Civil War maps, 1989. Pen-and-ink, watercolor, and pencil over pencil grid on 3 sheets pasted together sectioned in 2, and mounted on cloth. LC Civil War maps (2nd ed.), H269 Available also through the Library of Congress web site as raster image. In pencil on verso: 330 crossed out.
- Contributor: Oltmanns, C. W. - Royal Land Company
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1877