- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- Beijing and vicinity.
- Yellowstone National Park
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- Chicago, central business section.
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- Rio Colorado of the West
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- New Zealand.
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- Plan général du Fort Septentrional du Detour des Anglois, tel ...
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Real Property Remove Location: Virginia Remove Subject: Giles County Remove
Plat of the partition of Moore & Beckley survey of 170,038 a. in the counties of Giles & Logan, Virginia.
"Surveyed for Andrew Moore & John Beckley, Nov. 2nd, 1794." Shows names of some residents. Pen-an-ink and pencil over col. grid, mounted on cloth. Includes notes. In upper right corner in red ink: Moore & Beckley patent. "Plat copied from bundle of 'cases ended." In the lower left corner: Sev. P. Ker. LC Civil War maps (2nd ed.), H327 In pencil on verso: 223. ...
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 187?