- Chicago, central business section.
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- La Californie ou Nouvelle Caroline : teatro de los trabajos, ...
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 ...
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- Ivory Coast.
- Beijing and vicinity.
- Armée de Rochambeau, 1782. Carte des environs de Williamsburg en...
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- [Base map of Alabama].
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Real Property Remove Location: Virginia Remove Subject: Logan County Remove
Plat of the partition of Moore & Beckley survey of 170,038 a. in the counties of Giles & Logan, Virginia.
"Surveyed for Andrew Moore & John Beckley, Nov. 2nd, 1794." Shows names of some residents. Pen-an-ink and pencil over col. grid, mounted on cloth. Includes notes. In upper right corner in red ink: Moore & Beckley patent. "Plat copied from bundle of 'cases ended." In the lower left corner: Sev. P. Ker. LC Civil War maps (2nd ed.), H327 In pencil on verso: 223. ...
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 187?