- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- Yellowstone National Park
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- Exquisita and magno aliquot mensium periculo lustrata et iam ...
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- Americae sive qvartae orbis partis nova et exactissima ...
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- A capital do Brasil.
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- Plan of New Orleans.
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Real Property Remove Location: Virginia Remove Subject: Rappahannock Peper County Remove
Relief shown by hachures. Shows the names of some residents. At head of title: Chief Engineer's Office D.N.V. Maj. Gen J.F. Gilmer, chief engineer. "Map from the Confederate Engineer Bureau in Richmond, Va. General J.F. Gilmer Chief Engineer . Presented to the West Point Military Academy by his only daughter, Mrs J.F. Minis, Savh, Ga." "Property of Mrs. J.F. Gilmer 126 State St., Savannah, ...
- Contributor: Dwight, C. S.
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1864