- New Zealand.
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- Yellowstone National Park
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Plan de la ville de Charlestown, de ses retranchements et du ...
- Hudson's Bay's country
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- [Base map of Alabama].
- La Californie ou Nouvelle Caroline : teatro de los trabajos, ...
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- Descripsion des costs, pts., rades, illes de la Nouuele France ...
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Real Property Remove Location: Washington D.C. Remove Contributor: Brewer, H. W. Remove
Cadastral survey map of tracts adjacent to "High Street Continued." Black ink, red ink, and yellow wash. Annotated in lead pencil and mounted on cloth backing. Available also through the Library of ...
- Contributor: Brewer, H. W. (Henry W.) - Brewer, H. W.
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1882