- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- Americae sive qvartae orbis partis nova et exactissima ...
- Hudson's Bay's country
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- Yellowstone National Park.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- [Base map of Alabama].
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- The city of New York.
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Real Property Remove Location: West Virginia Remove Location: Augusta County Remove
[Map of Royal Land Company of Virginia lands in Rockingham, and Augusta counties Virginia, and Pendleton County, West Virginia] /
Title, date, and scale from Stephenson's Civil War maps, 1989. Pen-and-ink, watercolor, and pencil over pencil grid on 3 sheets pasted together sectioned in 2, and mounted on cloth. LC Civil War maps (2nd ed.), H269 Available also through the Library of Congress web site as raster image. In pencil on verso: 330 crossed out.
- Contributor: Oltmanns, C. W.
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1877