- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- Exquisita and magno aliquot mensium periculo lustrata et iam ...
- Yellowstone National Park
- Beijing and vicinity.
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- Plan of New Orleans.
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Clarion, Clarion County
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- Plano. I descripcion de la costa, desde el Cavo Cañaveral, hasta...
- Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 ...
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- Rio Colorado of the West
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
- La Luisiana cedida al Rei N. S. por S. M. Christianisima, con la...
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Real Property Remove Location: West Virginia Remove Location: Mcdowell County Remove Location: Raleigh County Remove
Plats of the Wilson Cary Nicholas surveys (from the originals) made in Wythe and Russell Counties, Virginia, now Mercer, Raleigh, Wyoming, McDowell, and Logan counties, West Virginia /
Pen-and-ink on tracing linen, mounted on cloth. LC Civil War maps (2nd ed.), H217 Available also through the Library of Congress web site as raster image. 1 ms. map : cloth ; 31 x 36 cm.
- Contributor: Hotchkiss, Jedediah
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1884