- Carte de l'Amerique Septentrionnale : depuis le 25, jusqu'au ...
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- Yellowstone National Park
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- Plan de la ville de Charlestown, de ses retranchements et du ...
- General map of Cairo.
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina-Tennessee, ...
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- [Base map of Alabama].
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Real Property Remove Location: West Virginia Remove Location: McDowell County Remove Location: Raleigh County Remove
Plats of the Wilson Cary Nicholas surveys (from the originals) made in Wythe and Russell Counties, Virginia, now Mercer, Raleigh, Wyoming, McDowell, and Logan counties, West Virginia /
Pen-and-ink on tracing linen, mounted on cloth. LC Civil War maps (2nd ed.), H217 Available also through the Library of Congress web site as raster image.
- Contributor: Hotchkiss, Jedediah
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1795