- Clarion, Clarion County
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- The city of New York.
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- Carte detaillée de West Point sur la rivière d'York au confluent...
- Battle of Monocacy.
- Plan of New Orleans.
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Ivory Coast.
- Plan de la ville de Charlestown, de ses retranchements et du ...
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Real Property Remove Location: West Virginia Remove Location: Mcdowell County Remove Location: Raleigh County Remove
Plats of the Wilson Cary Nicholas surveys (from the originals) made in Wythe and Russell Counties, Virginia, now Mercer, Raleigh, Wyoming, McDowell, and Logan counties, West Virginia /
Pen-and-ink on tracing linen, mounted on cloth. LC Civil War maps (2nd ed.), H217 Available also through the Library of Congress web site as raster image.
- Contributor: Hotchkiss, Jedediah
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1884