- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- La Californie ou Nouvelle Caroline : teatro de los trabajos, ...
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- The city of New York.
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- [Base map of Alabama].
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Real Property Remove Location: West Virginia Remove Location: Mcdowell County Remove Subject: Logan County Remove
Plats of the Wilson Cary Nicholas surveys (from the originals) made in Wythe and Russell Counties, Virginia, now Mercer, Raleigh, Wyoming, McDowell, and Logan counties, West Virginia /
Pen-and-ink on tracing linen, mounted on cloth. LC Civil War maps (2nd ed.), H217 Available also through the Library of Congress web site as raster image. 1 ms. map : cloth ; 31 x 36 cm.
- Contributor: Hotchkiss, Jedediah
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1884