- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- L'hydrographie françoise : recueil des cartes générales et ...
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- Carte de l'Amerique septentrionale pour servir à l'histoire de ...
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- A capital do Brasil.
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Real Property Remove Location: West Virginia Remove Location: Mcdowell County Remove Subject: Logan County (W. Va.) Remove
Plats of the Wilson Cary Nicholas surveys (from the originals) made in Wythe and Russell Counties, Virginia, now Mercer, Raleigh, Wyoming, McDowell, and Logan counties, West Virginia /
Pen-and-ink on tracing linen, mounted on cloth. LC Civil War maps (2nd ed.), H217 Available also through the Library of Congress web site as raster image.
- Contributor: Hotchkiss, Jedediah
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1795