- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- Beijing and vicinity.
- Merrimac, Mass.
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 ...
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- Carte particulière d'une partie de la Louisianne ou les fleuve ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Real Property Remove Location: West Virginia Remove Location: Mcdowell County Remove Subject: Mercer County (W. Va.) Remove
Plats of the Wilson Cary Nicholas surveys (from the originals) made in Wythe and Russell Counties, Virginia, now Mercer, Raleigh, Wyoming, McDowell, and Logan counties, West Virginia /
Pen-and-ink on tracing linen, mounted on cloth. LC Civil War maps (2nd ed.), H217 Available also through the Library of Congress web site as raster image.
- Contributor: Hotchkiss, Jedediah
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1884