- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- The city of New York.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- Descripsion des costs, pts., rades, illes de la Nouuele France ...
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- Grand Canyon
- Republic of Liberia
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- La cuestion social en las Antillas Espanolas discurso ...
- London &c. actually surveyed
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- Jacksonville, Florida.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Real Property Remove Location: West Virginia Remove Location: Mercer County Remove
Plats of the Wilson Cary Nicholas surveys (from the originals) made in Wythe and Russell Counties, Virginia, now Mercer, Raleigh, Wyoming, McDowell, and Logan counties, West Virginia /
Pen-and-ink on tracing linen, mounted on cloth. LC Civil War maps (2nd ed.), H217 Available also through the Library of Congress web site as raster image.
- Contributor: Hotchkiss, Jedediah
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1795