- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- Grand Canyon
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- Plan général du Fort Septentrional du Detour des Anglois, tel ...
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Real Property Remove Location: West Virginia Remove Location: Mercer County Remove
Plats of the Wilson Cary Nicholas surveys (from the originals) made in Wythe and Russell Counties, Virginia, now Mercer, Raleigh, Wyoming, McDowell, and Logan counties, West Virginia /
Pen-and-ink on tracing linen, mounted on cloth. LC Civil War maps (2nd ed.), H217 Available also through the Library of Congress web site as raster image.
- Contributor: Hotchkiss, Jedediah
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1884