- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- Hudson's Bay's country
- Descripsion des costs, pts., rades, illes de la Nouuele France ...
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- Yellowstone National Park.
- Rio Colorado of the West
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- Amérique septentrion.lle [i.e. septentrionale] : composée, ...
- L'hydrographie françoise : recueil des cartes générales et ...
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Real Property Remove Location: West Virginia Remove Location: Virginia Remove Location: Giles County Remove
Plat of the partition of Moore & Beckley survey of 170,038 a. in the counties of Giles & Logan, Virginia.
"Surveyed for Andrew Moore & John Beckley, Nov. 2nd, 1794." Shows names of some residents. Pen-an-ink and pencil over col. grid, mounted on cloth. Includes notes. In upper right corner in red ink: Moore & Beckley patent. "Plat copied from bundle of 'cases ended." In the lower left corner: Sev. P. Ker. LC Civil War maps (2nd ed.), H327 In pencil on verso: 223. ...
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1794