- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- Yellowstone National Park
- Amérique septentrion.lle [i.e. septentrionale] : composée, ...
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- Map of Liberia
- Republic of Liberia
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Real Property Remove Location: West Virginia Remove Location: Virginia Remove Subject: Augusta County Remove
[Map of Royal Land Company of Virginia lands in Rockingham, and Augusta counties Virginia, and Pendleton County, West Virginia] /
Title, date, and scale from Stephenson's Civil War maps, 1989. Pen-and-ink, watercolor, and pencil over pencil grid on 3 sheets pasted together sectioned in 2, and mounted on cloth. LC Civil War maps (2nd ed.), H269 Available also through the Library of Congress web site as raster image. In pencil on verso: 330 crossed out.
- Contributor: Oltmanns, C. W. - Royal Land Company
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1877